Inspired by RawrLove. Pop over and show some love to Rara and her hubby Grayson. They could sure use some right about now!
Things I never wanted to do, but had to anyway …
- Live in Jackson, MS for 4 years.
- Fly in an airplane with a sinus infection, lose my luggage, and spend 2 days in a snow storm with no coat (I won’t bring up underwear if you don’t).
- Stand humiliated before a Judge in order to explain why I’m declaring bankruptcy.
- Live (as a family of 4) in someone else’s basement for 2 years.
- Say goodbye to my husband after his 2-week mid-tour leave from Afghanistan.
- Be forced to stop home schooling in order to find a full-time job to support my family.
- Move 25 times in 27 years.
- Watch a mental illness drive a loved one to suicide.
- Exit the 4-walls and 25-yrs. of music ministry, only to struggle to find community because of doctrine.
- Watch helplessly as my sister dies a painful death, while unable to communicate.
- Feel at a total loss as to how to fight a system that would unjustly put a friend in jail.
Come on, I know you have a list to share! Post it and link back to RawrLove. Let your friends know what Rara is suffering and how just $1 can make a difference!